Haunted Hau5 (WIP) Haunted Hau5 (WIP)

That is a brilliant title!

cypher_wild_west cypher_wild_west

This song takes a quick glance at you from across the room, then pounces at you, grabs you by the waist and tosses you into an LSD-wired danger land of action.

Sunlight in the clouds II Sunlight in the clouds II

Decent enough.

It keeps reminding me of Winter Wrap Up.

Bleu en Vert Bleu en Vert

So damn tranquil!

Acoustatic responds:

Thanks man! :D Expect some more nice jazz comin up soon!

banger_FTP banger_FTP

Pretty cool. I love how it's so quiet. You don't see songs centered around softness and sublteness these days. And by these days, I mean since 1970.

FelTiProductions responds:

yea, my buddy higgins667 and i mixed this.

I Predict Joy I Predict Joy

Very chippy and sparkly! Really a fantastic song.

Ravers Fantasyv2(757irish Rmx) Ravers Fantasyv2(757irish Rmx)

Superb

Oh my god, I love this remix so much. Maybe not as good as the original, but somewhere on-par with it, for sure!

DurpDurp (Mans0n) DurpDurp (Mans0n)

BarfBarf

It's shit like this that forces me to come up with responses to the awkward stares I get when I mention how much I like electronic music.

"I dunno David, techno music is... eh..."

Fuck you; techno is just one part of electronic. There's a difference. Also, techno can be good. It often is. The shitty effortless techno is the only kind that gets played in clubs, commercials and Burn Notice montages for some reason.

Thank you--DurpDurp--for being yet another pebble in the rockslide of electronic music's undeserved reputation. It's not like I can blame you; if deadmau5 can make a CAREER for himself pumping this out, why can't you? Because it's not right, maaaan. Fight the good fight.

~Effort~
Pass it on

Mans0n responds:

dude your an idiot this is dirty house music not techno get your shit straight. and so many people liked this track. just look at the DL's!

and i seriously doubt you could do ANY better.

Garden Party Garden Party

Great

Wow, very very spunky sounding! If you think you could make a full-length version (like 3 minutes at least) I would so download it.

Past and Future... Past and Future...

Great

Cool! It's great to see you submitting audio!

magic585 responds: